Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day

It's so easy to get Mom something for Mother's Day, but what about Dad for Father's Day? Another tie? A fishing rod? I choose to usually go the food route and fill my wonderful husband's tummy with a great meal of his favorite things. He can relax by the tv, feet up, as I drop grapes and other goodies into his mouth. Well, it's not exactly something out of the days of the Roman Empire, but you get the picture. Give Dad what he wants, and sometimes it's as simple as a day of rest and relaxation and the wife and kids at the grill for a change.

At Card Gnome where I have a card store, they have a great variety of cards. Hurry, though, because the deadline to send a card is just a day away! And speaking of fishing rods... I couldn't resist creating a fish card for those Dads who are truly gifted in the art of catching fish.

To all the great Dads out there... Happy Father's Day!

My Fishing card on Card Gnome.



1 comment:

Love to hear from you! Comments are appreciated.