Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Faber - Castell Polychromos

Ordering and then receiving art supplies from Blick.com is like reliving Christmas all throughout the year. My newest love is Faber - Castell's Polychromos. Color pencils that are oiled based instead of wax. Drawing / painting with them makes working with colored pencils exciting again. And the Stonehenge paper is the perfect surface for them. I'm having a ball. I created "Apple's Worm" with them purely from my imagination, even the apple. I've been meaning to do more teacher cards because the few that I've created on my card stores get an incredible amount of views. This one will be just in time to let your child's teacher know how much you've appreciated them this past school year that's quickly coming to a close.
I will scan this art tomorrow and size it to the card formats. In the meantime, here's a Droid shot to hold you over!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you! Comments are appreciated.